End User License Agreement
This Bambookit End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single
entity) and Bambookit, for the Bambookit software product identified above, which includes computer software and may
include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation (collectively, "SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you may not use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is owned and copyrighted by Bambookit. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and is not a sale of any rights in the Software.
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is comprised of the following components: (i) the core file components, (ii) Bambookit XML Scripts, (iii) Bambookit XML Schema, (iv) Bambookit Image Files, (v) Bambookit Documentation, (vi) Bambookit "Online" Documentation. This EULA will only be provided in English. English shall be deemed the language that controls the terms of this EULA.This EULA describes your rights with respect to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its components. The following terms govern your use of the specified SOFTWARE PRODUCT unless you have a separate written agreement with Bambookit.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
* Standard Use. You may install and use one (1) copy of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer and on a single Internet
Domain. You must disclose and reveal to Bambookit the Internet Domain on which the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be installed and
used. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. If you wish to use Bambookit
on the multiple Internet domain names, you have to purchase multi-domain user license.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Support Services. Bambookit may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT ("Support Services"). Use of Support Services is governed by the Bambookit policies and programs described on Bambookit "online" documentation and Bambookit.com web site. Any supplemental software code or alteration in XML schema provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA. With respect to technical information you provide to Bambookit as part of the Support Services, Bambookit may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. Bambookit will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
* License Term Verification. Bambookit reserves the right to browse all licensees' Internet Domains to verify compliance with this EULA.
* Confidential Information. The term "Confidential Information" means any information or material, which is proprietary to Bambookit, whether or not owned or developed by Bambookit, which is not generally known other than by Bambookit, and which you have obtained through Bambookit. Confidential Information includes without limitation: trade secrets, technical information, product design information, database scripts, database schema, source code and/or object code, copyrights and other intellectual property associated with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Protection of Confidential Information. You understand and acknowledge that the Confidential Information associated with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has been developed or obtained by Bambookit by the investment of significant time, effort and expense, and that the Confidential Information is a valuable, special and unique asset of Bambookit, which provides Bambookit with a significant competitive advantage, and needs to be protected from improper disclosure. You agree to hold in confidence and to not disclose the Confidential Information to any person or entity, except those who are required to have access to the Confidential Information in order to perform their job duties in connection with the limited purposes of this agreement.
* Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Image Files. All Image Files included with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may only be used as part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Bambookit reserves the right to further restrict the use of Image Files included with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as Bambookit deems necessary to protect Bambookit's suppliers' title in and copyrights to the Image Files included with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* Rental, Leasing, Lending, and Commercial Hosting. You may not rent, lease or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not provide commercial hosting services to third parties using the Image Files included with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
3. ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREIN ARE RESERVED BY Bambookit.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Bambookit may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
5. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, the accompanying "online" materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Bambookit. Copyright laws and international treaty provisions protect the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material. You may not copy the printed or "online" materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
If you acquired this product in Canada, the laws of Quebec govern this EULA.
If this product was acquired outside the United States, then local law may apply.
If you are interested in additional information on licensing or use of Bambookit software products, please visit the Bambookit Web site at http://www.bambookit.com.
Email us if you have any Questions you may have about this EULA